Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photos

So I posted this a.m. thinking I wouldn't have much time.  But we were told to check out of our rooms at 9 a.m. and are not leaving for our flight until 1pm so I've had time to load up some pictures....
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.  Customs was what I call "God-butter"...very smoothe!

The Mayfied bus that that took us to our rooms.  Loading luggage is an experience in itself!
Heather getting ready for bed under mosquito nets. 
Michelle (bottom) and Nicholle (top) Haupt.   
One of our first patients.  Seth is starting to feel like he's getting a virus so pray that he heals quickly.  Nicholle is taking his temp.
Jeremiah, Susan, Brian, and Bob in the sitting room at the Mayfield. 
Dinner at the Mayfield with part of the Olathe team while the rest of us were still en route.
Left to Right: David Wood, Susan, Ken, Bob Clark, Carl Johnson

5 comments:

  1. Cool mosquito nets! Did you find any dead mosquitoes caught trying to get into the nets from the outside? We always found a few who tried to dive through the nets and got stuck.

    Praying for all of you and your adventures. Go with God!

    Pat and Barb Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Seth feels sick because of that red hat he's wearing? Prayers for a quick recovery for him--even if he is a Husker fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update!
    Heather, I am taking the kids halfway to Salina so Joe does not have to make the whole trip. They are going to a movie this afternoon with Kyle and I. I am praying for you always!
    I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog entry!! Love the pictures!! I bet it was good to see Ken & Susan after your long flight! We are praying for you all several times per day. Also praying for Seth's health! Keep SHINING for Jesus! ~Brian & Jil Thiemann

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the 1st picture I've seen of Bob Clark and he has a LARGE smile on his face, thats great, MISS U so much Bob Mil

    ReplyDelete